top of page

State benefits

NE Lincolnshire Council: Social Care Handbook
Focus Adult Social Work

Money paid, by an agency of the Department of Social Security, such as the Department of Works and Pensions, or Disability Living Foundation Unit.

Use instead of
Consider using instead
See also
Parent of
Child of
bottom of page